Welcome to Talaak.in, your personal consultant to deal with divorce/matrimonial matters. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Site and membership. This Agreement may be modified by Talaak.in from time to time. The membership and rights of admissions are reserved.
Talaak.in is a platform where Talaak.in Representatives listen to your stories and suggest you the best Legal Experts who would take the most appropriate steps and help you getting over from the bad marriage you are trapped in and we shall supervise everything for you from the soup to nuts, and make sure you get the result within shortest time possible.
Talaak.in is an organization founded with the motive to help the people who are somehow stuck in a bad marriage, who are being victim of domestic violence, victim of physical abuse, victim of marital rape, and also the people who are depressed for the reason of being in a falling marriage and more.
Talaak.in provide consultancy to clients and suggests the best law firm/lawyer to deal with matrimonial matter at a discounted fees structure.
Access to the Talaak.in website is free. However, we offer paid consultancy with Talaa.in representatives and several other plans which the visitor may choose to avail.
In order to use the Talaak.in Service you must register as a member on the Website/ community sites/ mobile applications (“Site”). Talaak.in is intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. This Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Site and to become a “Member.” And/or to avail any service or services. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Member” means a person who voluntarily submits information to the Site whether such person uses the Service as a free member or a paid member and User shall mean a person who visits the website.
By availing services from the Talaak.in, you are giving consent to proceed further with your matter and discuss the same with legal experts to take proper action.
If you want to withdraw this consent or if you have any objection in continuous collection or storage of your personal details, you must discontinue using our Service and delete your account by sending an email from your registered email ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talaak.in do not encourage anyone to opt For Divorce. Talaak.in is founded with the aim to help those who are victim of domestic violence and/or trapped in a falling marriage and/or have no other option but divorce. Talaak.in deal with Divorce and also assists our client to restore the marriage through mediation. As per the instruction from the member Talaak.in may help the member in the Running Divorce cases.
- To register as a Member of Talaak.in or use this Site, you must be legally competent and of legal marriageable age as per the laws of India (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males).
- The Talaak.in site is only to provide service as mentioned hereinabove. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited.
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, consent, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement; submit relevant information to us; and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony.
- You further confirm that you, intent to seek divorce and/or mediation and/or contest a legal matter and to take necessary steps for the said purposes. If at any time Talaak.in is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to obtain services or that you have made any misrepresentation, Talaak.in reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized fee paid by you.
- Account Security:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
- Term and Termination:
- This Agreement will be effective, valid and subsisting as long as you use our Site.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Talaak.in. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise guaranteed in writing.
- Certain provisions of this Agreement including sections 4, 5, 6, 7 and sections 9 to 16, of this Agreement shall remain effective even on termination.
- Term for the Membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
- In the event of business discontinuity, the Company shall not refund any fees paid by you.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members:
The Site is for the personal use of individual members for the services provided by Talaak.in This includes providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to Talaak.in or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of Talaak.in and should not use the Talaak.in Service or Site for any purpose unless specifically authorized in writing. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Talaak.in reserves the right in it’s sole discretion to review the activity and status of each account and block access to the member based on such review.
- Talaak.in reserve the right at its sole discretion to restrict/suspend your free access to its website based on review of the member’s activity, status or any such criteria Talaak.in may deems fit and proper with due intimation to you.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of visit of the website and /or the registration as member, you do not have any objection to receive emails, SMS/WhatsApp messages and calls from Talaak.in and members of Talaak.in as long as you are a registered member of Talaak.in including SMS permission for authenticating mobile verification wand transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating but not limited to phone number verification, the provision of matchmaking advertising service, matchmaking enquiries and promotions.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on our Site. Talaak.in reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of fees.
- You confirm that the Content, information including the personal information provided by you is correct and accurate. If you are creating the profile on behalf of your friend/sibling/children, you hereby agree that you have the required permission from the particular person whose profile is created on Talaak.in by you. Impersonation is crime and punishable under various laws.
- You are strongly advised to submit copy of your Driving License, Passport or any other Government issued identity by sending the same to email@example.com
- Except for the purpose of obtaining services from Talaak.in you shall not use the same for other purpose.
- You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Talaak.in Members. Although Talaak.in cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Talaak.in Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
- Talaak.in reserves the right to take appropriate steps to protect Talaak.in and/or its Members from any abuse/misuse as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You hereby agree that you shall not use the Services and the platforms to harass any member in feature.
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE’s, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with Talaak.in and/or its members.
- Talaak.in reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
- Talaak.in Members are expected to exercise simple precautions for their privacy and safety. A suggestive guideline of such precautions is enlisted under security tips “SAFE ONLINE”. By becoming a Member you hereby agree to read, abide and adhere to the said Tips.
- Talaak.in Members who subscribe to the Talaak.in Select Service hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- Proprietary Rights in the Content on Talaak.in
Talaak.in owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Talaak.in Site and the Talaak.in Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Talaak.in, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Talaak.in without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. Talaak.in reserves right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
- Content Posted on the Site:
- You understand and agree that Talaak.in may delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of Talaak.in violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Talaak.in and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Talaak.in the consent and license to use, store, distribute, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to the members of Talaak.in community site(s) from time to time.
- By submitting your request for maintaining confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org and Talaak.in shall try to maintain the confidentiality till the same goes before any appropriate authority for necessary action.
- You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, communications, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to Talaak.in are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member’s/person’s sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not Talaak.in) are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Talaak.in does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. We advise all User/s to independently verify the content /information posted by the other members before acting upon the same and under no circumstances will Talaak.in be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Talaak.in reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Talaak.in may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence to the satisfaction of Talaak.in, Talaak.in may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Talaak.in will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes
You must use the Talaak.in Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Copyright Policy.
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Talaak.in service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to us in writing to the Mumbai address located under the Help/Contact section on the site.
- Your Interaction with other Members & Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your advertisement/communications with other Talaak.in Members. Talaak.in reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Talaak.in also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, Talaak.in is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Talaak.in expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
- Contributions towards COVID-19 – Mission Immunity
- Your contribution towards COVID-19 shall be utilized for those who affected by COVID-19.
- Talaak.in is only facilitating the transactions on www.talaak.in for collecting the contribution towards COVID-19.
- Talaak.in shall not be responsible for the end use of the amounts being contributed.
- Talaak.in is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content/listing posted on the Site or in connection with the Talaak.in Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Talaak.in Service whether online or offline.
- Talaak.in assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by Talaak.in to its Members.
- Talaak.in is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting and/or in connection with the Talaak.in Service.
- Under no circumstances will Talaak.in be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Talaak.in Site or transmitted to Talaak.in Members. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members.
- The Site and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and Talaak.in expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Talaak.in cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Talaak.in Service. You understand that Talaak.in makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service.
- Talaak.in expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content/listing posted on the Site / made available to Talaak.in by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party.
- Talaak.in does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party.
- All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and Talaak.in reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site. Talaak.in does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
- Limitation on Liability.
In no event will Talaak.in be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Talaak.in Service, even if Talaak.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Talaak.in’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Talaak.in, for the Service during the term of membership.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Kolkata, India only.
- By becoming a Member of the Talaak.in service, you agree to receive certain specific email from Talaak.in and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail. You can also manage your subscription to these emails using the My Alert Manager option.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Talaak.in service, contains the entire agreement between you and Talaak.in regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
By becoming a member of Talaak.in and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them. If you are not agreeing to any of the above terms and conditions please refrain yourself from registering on the Site.
Talaak.in is a trademark of the owner of the website.
This Agreement is an electronic document in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Talaak.in to assist Kolkata Police / Statutory Investigation Agency
Talaak.in will endeavour to provide all possible assistance to the Kolkata Police (Cyber Crime Investigation Cell) or any other statutory investigation agency to tackle fraudulent users of Talaak.in, on being specifically instructed by the said authorities to do so.
To report fraud or misuse, write to us at email@example.com giving full details of your case.